Apply at reception for a password that will enable you use the following services online:
- Book a routine appointment
- Repeat prescriptions
- Ask questions.
- Access to Medical Records
- send on line messages to the surgery
ID is required and must be shown to the receptionist in order to register for the online service.
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up